ESG SINCE THE BEGINNING
In addition to sustainable products, Core Case develops actions that favor the development of projects related to corporate governance, environmental and social sustainability. Check out how these ongoing projects are carried out and that are part of Core Case’s daily life.
– Products made with 100% recycled and recyclable raw material;
– Zero deforestation;
– Clean Beach Project;
– Eco Bus Store;
– Core Case Collection products with low environmental impact in production;
– Zero Waste Certification.
– Campaigns with ever-present social engagement and the involvement of other local institutions for the best use of actions;
– Agasalho do Bem. Incentive to exchange a used product for a new one at a discount;
– Clean Beach Project. Introduction to the local community in each region for garbage collection and environmental education.
– Commitment to all stakeholders (suppliers, customers, community, etc.);
– Product use manuals for better ergonomics for users;
– Standardization of production (ISO 9001) and operating procedures;
– Transparency, legality and fiscal responsibility in all spheres of business.
CORE CASE among World World Sustainability Awards 2021 finalists
The award is organized by Sustainability Leaders, a global network designed to help organizations develop a cross-functional sustainability program. Among the 12 existing categories, Core Case is competing in the “Business Transformation” category with other major global brands.
#sustainable #cesarcielo #ecobusstore
Revitalization ECO BUS
Agasalho do Bem
receive 30% off.
ESG PRINCIPLES IN BRAND DNA
Check the total numbers of all cases and accessories produced in 100% recycled and recyclable plastic (Polypropylene – PP) so far.
The amount of recycled plastic used in the manufacturing of Core Case boxes
Trees saved from switching to plastic Core Case boxes
of Plastic that is recycled and used to make Core Case boxes.
CLEAN BEACH PROJECT
The Project was managed and executed by the NGO ECO LOCAL BRASIL, in which Core Case is a partner and sponsor. Eco Local Brasil is an NGO that is always seeking integrated sustainability and contributing so that our habitat is preserved with intelligence and responsibility.
CONSCIOUS LINE OF CLOTHING
Organic cotton and recycled PET are some of the materials used in the manufacture of the pieces.