Raw Material, Manufacture and Recycling
- Polypropylene (PP) – 100% recyclable;
- Made by plastic injection molding;
- Can be recycled after use;
- Will last for over 20 years under normal storage conditions;
- Chemically inert material. No risk of contamination or chemical reaction with the samples;
- Light. Can be transported in bulk to help reduce shipping costs;
- Can be stacked, in accordance with company safety occupational safety standards.
Place your order
Front Drain System — Water drainage system on the ends to avoid material from one box being contaminated by another.
Stack Locking System — Side-linking system to join boxes together, to make them safer and easier to stack and transport.
Core Rail System — The most efficient system on the market for inserting and locking gap separators.
Core Shocks — The most efficient system on the market for adding and securing layer dividers (Core Shocks).