Raw Material, Manufacture and Recycling
- Polypropylene (PP) – 100% recyclable;
- Made by plastic injection molding;
- Can be recycled after use;
- Will last for over 20 years under normal storage conditions;
- Chemically inert material. No risk of contamination or chemical reaction with the samples;
- Light. Can be transported in bulk to help reduce shipping costs;
- Can be stacked, in accordance with company safety occupational safety standards.
Place your order
Water drainage system on the ends to avoid material from one box being contaminated by another.
Molded grip to make it easier and safer to handle and transport the boxes.
Side-linking system to join boxes together, to make them safer and easier to stack and transport.
The efficient locking system for the box cover makes transportation safer.
The most efficient system on the market for adding and securing layer dividers (Core Shocks).
Safe and easy system for labelling the drill core.